Sunday, April 11, 2010

Introducing my alter ego BLOOD RAVEN

So I went on an audition today dressed as a "Latin Terror". I had on a slinky black dress with tons of leg and tatas showing and put this incredible long blue black wig on all topped off with a red rose and blood red lipstick. I was surprised at all the attention I got. Guys just couldn't stop staring and I was rather bewildered at the torrents of compliments thrown my way. I usually get a lot of love, but this was times 10! And now I know why girls are addicted to fake hair and short skirts. There's a power in gaining the attention of all those in your circumference. I found myself driving, wanting the other drivers to notice me in the car. Ridiculous. It was fun for the day - and I may let my alter ego out on a couple of nights to paint the town red -- Her Name Shall Be Blood Raven (after the movie I just auditioned for). Here is her story:


I need to be put in my place, FIRMLY
Subtlety won't do the job, I'M WILD
Patience will wear you out , JUST BEAT ME

I'll take a mile if you give me an inch
My experiences have made me a bitch
I'm come too far and I've seen too much
Your on bullshit, that's always my hunch
They say kill me with kindness and I'll eventually learn
I say fuck with my madness and you'll always get burned
I'm a cave woman, I gather and hunt
Take and eat all I encounter, then move into somebody else's hut
Damn right I'm vulnerable, but don't be fooled
A woman's tears are sometimes her greatest tool
If you see me tremble, understand comfort won't work
You better back up, I'm a volcano ready to burst

JUST BEAT ME, put me in my place
I'M WILD, don't be fooled by this pretty face
FIRMLY, a straight jacket is all I should embrace

Do any of you know anybody like this?  Hope you enjoyed the poem!

I will post my Personal Ethical Code tomorrow.

Smooches! Sonia "Sypher" Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment