Friday, June 25, 2010

My Portfolio is Sick

So I sat down today and got for REAL organized and realized that I have a DOPE client base right now. Check me out:
1) Non-for-profit - LOVOI.org
2) Model and Feature Dancer - Dahliavondanger.com (July 1st launch)
3) Haunted House - www.NightmaresGate.com
4) Online Radio Show - WTFOnlineRadio.com
5) Rock Band - Altered www.AlteredBand.com
6) Singer/Songwriter/Vocal Arranger - Cori "The Closer" Thomas www.corimuzik.com
7) Rapper/Dancer/Actor - Egypt the Entertainer www.egypttheentertainer.com
and last but not least, I've decided to represent myself. I'm tired of my managers not doing all they can do for me, so I'm going to take it upon myself to get my own thang popping - straight up!
8) TV & Radio Personality/Master of Ceremonies/Actor - Sypher www.sistasypher.com COMING AUGUST 1st
9) Entertainment Company - Mind Your Business Entertainment  www.mindyourbusinessent.com

I believe 9 is a lucky number. Watch me turn these 9 entities into beasts to be reckoned with in their own respective professions!

Last night I hosted a show for the CW which was cool. Can't wait to share that with you.

For now, I'm just concentrating on tomorrow. I have a BIG day.

4am - Oprah audition - yup guys...I'm auditioning for Oprah's reality show
10am - Lovoi.org and WTF tables for A-Town Day - first festival ever
8pm - Altered Band show....SOOOOO EXCITED!!!

Wish me luck y'all.  Bout to change into my wonder woman outfit! :)

Syph





1 comment: