Monday, June 21, 2010

A note to my father on Father's Day

Hey Daddy,

I want you to know that I love you dearly and feel so blessed that I have you in my life. I know it may appear as though I take you for granted sometimes when I don't do as you ask immediately despite the unwavering love that you have for me. Please know that I don't, and all I want in this lifetime is to make you proud and hope to someday relieve the burden of having to take care of all of us. You've equipped me with so many jewels in my life, and I am sincerely beyond grateful. Although I may not be making much money (yet) and sometimes cause needless problems (the car accident), please know that your love and dedication to raising me has not gone in vain. I look around and feel so lucky that I have a father whose stuck by me at my lowest moments. I'm so ashamed that I haven't amounted to more, but I'm working HARD at it and know that one day you'll see the fruition of your labor manifested. If this world were filled with men like you,  there would be nothing but peace, love, and intelligence abounding. I am so pleased and proud that you are my father. You've always lived with a high ethical code which makes you one of the greatest role models in my life (momma too). I love you so much and think you are just one of the greatest human beings I've ever encountered. Thank you for choosing a wonderful wife to help raise us daddy. Hope you had a good day and didn't feel forgotten or neglected being so far away. I truly love you.


Your babykins,


Sonia

No comments:

Post a Comment