Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sometimes there is no compromising.



Oopsy Daisy!
Did I do it again?
I can't lie, I truly try.
I just can't help the feeling.
You tell me not to -
and I really want to comply.
But my urges comes from God
and that's a hard feeling to deny.
You think I disregard you
and don't care about what you think.
But you don't get this ain't learnt,
its purely instinct.
As natural as a sneeze
when your nose hairs are tickled
As native as the bob of ones head
when good music gets in you
Try and stop yourself from looking
when a pretty woman walks by
Or your heart from melting
when you look in a puppy's eyes
I want you comfortable
and always think I'ma do what you say
But when the moment comes, you ain't got nothing
On what Mother Nature has to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment