Friday, October 8, 2010

STANKONIA and why Sypher's the HOTTEST HOST in ATL!

Wednesday my homie DJ Aaries hooked it up so I can do interviews at the historic Stankonia! I love going there. I remember when I was 13 years old and was introduced to OutKast by a guy called JC in Saudi Arabia. I loved the music soooo much. Everything about it was fresh, from the sound, to the strange names of the places in Atlanta, to the title (which is still a mouthful). Fast forward to now and I'm in Stankonia with Lil Scrappy, DJ Toomp, Henry Welch, Big Boi, and yesterday I had the pleasure of interviewing Black Owned C-Bone and DJ Aaries! I also met some new cats on the rise, Mykko Montana, Renegade, and gang of other folks.


Here's Black Owned C-Bones video for your enjoyment!



After that I hit up WTF Online Radio to speak with them about my nomination as HOTTEST HOST for the Atlanta club awards. Don't forget to vote for me!!! www.atlclubawards.com. Here go my interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment