Monday, November 8, 2010

I DOES IT BIG!

Last week I was filled with pride and happiness.

MONDAY - it was my first time taking the KS Boyz out of town. I also brought my co-host Ling Ling with me and we met Tia Culver out there. We headed over to Wings Cafe in Macon, GA to do it BIG with LJ Malone, a long time friend and GM of the RocHarder DJs for their competition. I got to see so many of my peoples from back in the day. Special LOVE to Sonny Spoon! Yung Berg was in the building and gave me the delicious shout - check it out - makes me feel like a pimp. LOL!


but more exciting then that, the KS Boyz SHUT MACON down performing their hit single "We Too Deep." Here's a taste:


My boys made me proud! Come check us out this Wednesday night at The CAVE in Decatur, GA off of Covington Hwy! We celebrating DREAD RASTA's B-Day!!! I see nothing but stars in the horizon for shorties.


WEDNESDAY was another Networking in Atlanta event that went splendidly! Here is me in action:


Later that Wednesday my dear friends Kianna Lynae (flew out from Cali), Raechelle, (ain't seen these two in 2 years!) and KeKe came to WTF Online Radio to wild out with us. It was cute as hell! Teddy T and CZAR Black also came through and represented (met them at Wings Cafe that Monday). Check out the pics/video and don't be jealous!!!

After the show was the after party. Me and the girls met up with Jlyn and ended up going to Opera and then to the CooCoo Room and partied with Brandon Miltsch and his AWESOME friends (Charles Barkley) was in the building. Check out RaeChelle and Kianna getting freaky on the pole!


SATURDAY me, Tia Culver, and Vince Phillips put our heads together and came up with a master plan that is going to take ATL and the rest of Georgia by storm! That night, my boy Anthony and I did the same at FOLLIES. Y'all ain't ready for me! Mind Your Business Ent and Sypher are getting it in! I'm bout to be 30 and I ain't playing NO MORE!!!! Oh - and this whole week I had my cute little niece: Check out my princess:


I'll post more stuff for y'all later! Smooches! Don't forget to join my fan page: www.facebook.com/ILOVESYPHER
And to check out: www.lovoi.org

Syph

1 comment: