Monday, August 23, 2010

Back on my Do or Die Mission

It's 5:17 in the morning. I got up at 4:30, and I'm already done with my morning pages, and almost breakfast. I've been slipping hard! But I ain't tripping on that. I recognize that when I was the most disciplined with my work out regimen, I got up EARLY and got it out of the way first. So here I am. Hoping to be at Bally's by 6am and getting a solid hour in. At this time, it's time for me to realign myself and propel myself to higher heights with my EVERYTHING. They say time waits for no man, and I am no exception. I decided to reach back and see where I am with my bucket list. Here we go:

1. Get a six pack - On my way to the gym now, but I'm about at a 0 on my list SMH.
2. Invest in some stock - haven't even researched it
3. Get nominated for something - I got nominated for ATL's HOTTEST HOST & INTERNET RADIO STATION - PLEASE GO VOTE NOW: www.ATLCLUBAWARDS.com. Make sure to vote for me and WTFOnlineRadio.com
4. Mentor somebody - technically haven't found anyone to mentor yet 
5. Get My Bio Done - no bio yet -smh
6. Learn to ride a motorcycle - don't even know if I really want to do this anymore - may have to switch this one out
7. Spend a weekend on a yacht - haven't gotten close
8. Get 5,000 twitter friends - at a little over 1,000. Gonna buy Jawar's book so I can pick that up some
9. Help make somebody famous - working on KS Boyz, Dahlia von Danger, and Altered
10. Go see a pro football game - It's football season, I think this one is coming soon
11. Pose for a national eye candy magazine - Have to get a little more sexy for this one
12. Live COMPLETELY alone - Don't know if this is possible due to Jason...
13. Learn to make sushi - not even close
14. Record a rap song (or a verse on one) LMAO - a couple of people to record this with me...I think I'ma be able to do it
15. Join the mile high club - haven't even been on a plane yet this year...that's different for me
16. Forgive someone I HATE - I've forgiven EVERYBODY I hate...learning to forgive the things about me I ain't digging.
17. Take nude pictures - traveled all the way to Mississippi for this one
18. Get a Brazilian (ouch!) - still ain't done this one...waiting for it to get cooler...always an excuse here. LOL
19. Share my poetry publicly at a spoken word venue - haven't even memorized one yet
20. Start my blog - did this, now need to maintain it.
21. Take salsa classes - nope
22. Go skydiving -nope
23. Find a script to direct a full length movie - nope
24. Make somebody $100,000. -nope
25. Go white water rafting - nope
26. Go to a 25 and over party - nope
27. Get mentioned in a National Publication -nope
28. Start writing my memoirs - nope
29. Sing Karaoke by myself (never done that) -nope
30. Finish 10 MYB Production Skits - nope


Shameful. I've ONLY done 4 things on my list and I've only got 6 months left till my birthday. I guess I need to get on it! I'ma be soooo whack if I don't do at least half of these things. Sigh. Today I choose a poem to memorize. That shouldn't be so hard.


Off to the gym! Wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment