Monday, August 8, 2011

First Day of School

Today is Jason's first day of his last year in middle school. I wasn't able to wake up cause I was doing laundry and editing till 5am. I hate that I missed the commotion of his first day. I guess he's growing up though, and I need to be let him be a man. He's taller then all of us now anyway...except for dad, maybe. We'll see pretty soon if he's taller then dad when he gets here from Saudi Arabia. I'ma catch him with the camera after school.

So it's been a long time since I've written in this blog. I've been creating my dream. Sooooo much has happened since I last was here. I've had a full season of my TV Show THE SYPHER 360 SHOW. I've co-directed a host of music videos, 1 of them is currently on worldstarhiphop.com. I had a painful break up and now am experiencing a beautiful new romance. I have a trainer that comes in daily to get me right. I had an office and lost an office. I have a new way of meditating, that is awesome.  And truthfully, I've been doing a lot of soul searching and growing.  Because of how fast the business is growing, I disappointed some people I really respected. I'm working on gaining their favor back. I truly hope I can redeem it.

Yesterday, a truly great friend of mine said that I've lived and have lived an interesting life. That reminded me that although I'm struggling to find a decent balance, I have to share the truth about what it takes with the few people that follow this blog. That's why I started this blog in the first place. They need to know about the 6 hours of sleep in 3 days and the not finishing things on time and pissing people off and underbidding for a job and not being able to take it back, and losing footage and having to do a free video....

I'm back to share all of these things with my supporters and thank you all for giving me an outlet to tell my story. You never know when it's your time to go.

RIP GRAMM. With Love, Sonia "Sypher" Tyler





No comments:

Post a Comment